About Science Education Today
Survey done amongst Parents and academician revealed that…
- Learning mainly by ‘reading’ and ‘writing’ result into lack of clarity of concepts
- Each school follows different boards
- Many schools/institutes do not have fully equipped laboratories, which can permit students to perform experiments individually.
- Experiments are ‘observed virtually’ through apps, without imparting any REAL experience to students
- Sometimes experiments are performed, but in groups or demos thereby reducing exposure to individual students
- Not enough trained teachers to teach science through experiments
How Are We Different Than Others?
- We do not Teach science. We make students Learn science through ‘design thinking’.
- We have created infrastructure wherein students can perform experiments individually and sequentially.
- We have designed syllabus as well as laboratory, to make it available at every student’s doorstep.
- ‘Training minds’ to make them learn by themselves which would help them to prepare for Engineering, Medical Entrance and other competitive exams
- Detailed analysis of 17 Boards across the world and particularly NCERT syllabus
- Science concepts put in proper sequence from Grade 5 to Grade 7 (Grade 8 onwards coming soon)
- Sequential designing of experiments from Grade 5 to Grade 7 (Grade 8 onwards coming soon)
- Content is vetted by teachers preparing students for Engineering, Medical Entrance and other competitive exams
- Level 1 for fundamental/basic scientific concepts, Level 2 for advance or better understanding of basic concepts and Level 3 for application-based science.
- Videos to explain procedures of experiments and theory related to it.
- Provision of lab materials through “My Lab” (Science Cabinet) and Experiment Kits
- Evaluation and acknowledgement of performance